Sunday 9 October 2011

To Vent, To Enjoy, To Explore

I created a blog because I wanted to express myself. Yes, most of it is pictures but thats not the point. The point is that when I have thoughts, like the ones i'm having now, I want to be able to write them down and not be afraid of someone judging them. At this point though in my blogging life, I have told several people about said blog and now feel like it is just open to the general public of my life again. I mine as well write a Facebook status. I don't mean to be insincere about my love for blogging but it does have the same general feel.
To vent, to enjoy, to explore. That is my purpose here. And if not that then what else? I guess I don't know. But I have a picture that may say some. After all a picture is worth a thousand words.

No comments:

Post a Comment