Tuesday 4 October 2011

Connection

I know this picture is supposed to depict a tree inside the heart but I heard something the other day about a heart being like the universe. Having different constellations with some areas more thick than the others. I thought about this and actually was rather comforted by the fact that your heart really is so much bigger than you think. You have love for your family, your friends, significant others, and different things like hobbies, music, art, travelling. When you feel your heart break, like mine did recently (sob story I know), it feels like you don't have any more love left to give. And to be honest you somewhat give up a little bit. But as I read about stars and constellations it made so much more sense to know that the love you felt, whether big or small, was just one part. And as they say, "you will love again", I don't think they mean that you ever get that part back, you just move your focus to a new place. So imagine this heart to the love of stars and I hope it makes as much sense to you as it did to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment