Thursday 15 December 2011

SO pretty much I am unhappy today. But like all days I am just going to post random pictures that have nothing to do with anything and no actual meaning to them. And yes I know it is annoying to read anything unhappy. Especially when you are in a good mood. Sorry readers. Please bear with me for the day. Essentially I am kind of falling for this guy that lives on a different continent. Ya. I know. Retarded right? And why am I upset that it's not going to work out? I really have no idea because I knew that this would happen. Anyways. He is about to FaceTime me. Oh ya.. Thats free and it's even better than a phone call. But anyways here are some pictures that I have gathered from the last few days. Hope you like them too and sorry again for the crap post!






No comments:

Post a Comment